The Portofino at Heritage Green
starting at $425,000
2749 Sq. Ft.
Davenport, FL 33837
Mon-Sat: 10-6 EST
Sun: 12-6 EST
Price includes basic lot, lot premiums may apply.
The stunning entryway of the Portofino is what makes this new home in Orlando so eye catching from the moment you first notice it. Entering the one story home design, you are met with a vaulted ceiling through the main living area, an abundance of natural light, and a view all the way through the home to the lovely scenery in the backyard. Four bedrooms, three baths, a two car garage – this is a home which will suit your family's needs well into the future.
This floor plan is just the starting point - as a truly custom home builder, ABD Development ensures that our clients have complete control over every detail, from the floor plan to the flooring to the finishes.
Independently Rated for Energy Efficiency
All Portofino homes built in Providence are independently rated by Skyetec, an award-winning energy rating and indoor environmental consulting company based in Jacksonville, Florida.
SkyeTec’s HERS Index Rating Program evaluates and verifies the energy efficiency of a home using the Home Energy Rating system developed by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET). The Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Index is the industry standard for measuring a home’s energy efficiency and the nationally recognized system for inspecting and calculating energy performance.
During construction, SkyeTec energy raters visit the home to verify that the construction conforms to the approved plans and the home is on track to achieve the efficiency goals. After construction is complete, SkyeTec raters perform a blower door and duct blaster test. These tests measure how air tight the building envelope and the duct system are. A tight home and duct system equates to less air leaking to the outside and less infiltration of outside air into the home. To be energy efficient, these tests must not exceed a specified level.
SkyeTec verifies various features and building components of the home throughout the construction process and inputs this data into RESNET approved software. From this data, the software calculates the HERS Index Score for the home. The HERS Index Score falls on a scale between 0 and 150. The lower the HERS Index Score, the more energy efficient the home is. A score of 150 represents a home with major air leakage, no insulation, and extremely high energy consumption. A score of 0 represents a net-zero energy home that is airtight, well insulated, sufficiently ventilated, and requires no purchased energy on an annual basis.
- Dramatic volume ceilings (per plan) on ground floors with minimum 9´ 4" ceiling heights
- Attractive textured ceilings
- Rounded corners
- Entertainment center with built-in drywall shelves
- Designer interior paint color, plus one accent color for niches
- Crown molding in living and dining room
- Upgraded baseboards
- Panel masonite interior doors with lever door hardware in a choice of colors and styles
- Wire ventilated shelving throughout
- Prewired for telephone in all bedrooms, kitchen and bonus room
- Security system
- Elegant ceramic tile in foyer, bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room
- Extensive selections of wall-to-wall carpeting
- 8´ interior doors (first floor only)
- Paver driveway, walkway and entry
- Elegant residential design by nationally-renowned architectural designers
- Superb architectural detailing
- Impressive eight foot entry door
- Spacious covered rear patio (per plan)
- Tiled roofs
- Designer wrought iron mailbox
- Extensive landscaping package including automatic sprinklers and St. Augustine sod
- Electric garage door opener with two remote controls
- Quality white aluminum framed windows
- 2 Exterior hose bibs
- Concrete block construction
- Plywood roof sheathing
- Energy-saving climate-controlled heat pump air conditioner(s)
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Category 5 wiring
- Elegant ceramic tile flooring
- Spacious breakfast areas
- Kitchen pantry with wire shelving
- Extensive selections of cabinetry, including 42"upper cabinets
- Granite countertops (per ABD selection) with 4" backsplash and 16" raised high bar
- Stainless steel sink with pull-out faucet
- Plumbing for icemaker line
- Stainless steel appliance package
- His and her vanities in master bath (per plan) with granite countertops and under-mount sinks
- Cultured marble vanity tops in secondary bathrooms
- Large roman-style tub in master bath
- Oversized ceramic tile shower in master bath
- Separate water closet in master bath
- Moen Monticello 8" chrome faucets in all baths